Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Bored


It's so hard to just lie on the couch while there are weeds to be pulled, things to be dusted, a dog to be brushed... I would be happy to at least start my physical therapy (P.T.) but that won't happen for another few weeks. I'll doing my P.T. in Utah and if all goes as planned, I'll be in Utah for five weeks - mostly July with a few days of June and August.

My 20th High School reunion is August 1! This photo is from 1984 or 85 (I'm the one in black with the goth makeup). By the time I graduated in 88 I had my hair back under control! My friends in the photo are from the left: Holly Elkins, me, Wendy Griffin and Valeri Elkins. I'm looking SO forward to seeing them at the reunion!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my friend, Holly Robinson, and I in Mazatlan on our Senior Trip. What a blur... thank God that before the whole Girls Gone Wild phenomena! That may be TMI.

No comments: