Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Results

The doc just called with the good news that the Sigmond, my tumor, was benign :-) Thanks for all your kind emails.

Now all I need is some spring! Seriously, we've had full-on winter in Custer for a month. For those of you in Utah, that may seem normal but it's definetly not the norm here in the Hills. We usually have one or two winter storms in March - maybe 6 inches total. This year, however, we've had a 6" dump every few days. Including last night's storm and the forecast is for more damn snow! This time last year the grass was green and I had lettuce, peas, beets and cabbage already growing in the garden. This year I haven't even been able to work the dirt let alone plant seeds. Oh well, with my health problems, it's probably better this way because if the weather had been great, I wouldn't have been able to work in the garden anyway. All things happen for a reason. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Because I'm still in pain from Sig, I'll take the upcoming snow as a blessing. Besides, we need the water. I bet the weather will be perfect on the day I finally feel well enough to play in the dirt and start our garden.

I say "our" because Gus told me that he wants to help with the garden this year. This is HUGE! Better than diamonds, better than gold (not that I'm into those things anyway). Working in the garden with my husband to produce organic food that will make us healthy is the best gift ever. This will be a great spring if it ever gets started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.